Lead Digital Analyst
Lead Digital Analyst
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
The most exciting digital revolution in HSBC's history is happening right now. The global digital solutions we are creating will influence the banking behaviour of over 37 million customers worldwide. Such an exciting journey comes with a truly unique career opportunity: working alongside a growing team of experts from world-leading technology companies to embed digital into the heart of the bank.
Our Digital teams are an integrated global group of over 3500 technologists and commercial thinkers, working across our offices in London, India, China, Hong Kong, the US, Canada, Poland and Mexico.
Our work includes developing new mobile apps and online experiences; using digital messaging to build the relationship with our customers; building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms; and innovating our propositions to take advantage of new innovation.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role Lead Digital Analyst.
In this role, you will:
- Source and interpret data/insight to underpin the feasibility and design of digital features and functions
- Contribute to the development of a high performance Digital Analysis function through support and coaching
- Utilise strong analytical skills and digital experience
- Lead in-depth analysis to drive out 'best in class' global digital requirements
- Lead Digital Centre of Excellence (DCoE) release activity to support deployment of new initiatives
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Experience working in relevant environments; e.g. Agile environment and producing requirements using BDD
- Past working experience in a relevant role; e.g. Analysis, Design, Technology
- Experience of using relevant software packages; e.g. Standard Microsoft Packages including, Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- A flexible and adaptable management style with experience of developing yourself and others
For further details and application information please click "Apply" or visit our careers site, searching under reference 00009U39.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
At HSBC we are open to different ideas and cultures and live by our values of being dependable, open and connected. HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496215