IT Support Analyst
An experienced IT Support Analyst is sought by one of the UK's fastest growing SaaS providers, to join their IT Support team based in Kingston-upon-Thames. The organisation offers business management systems to financial advisers and wealth managers in the UK and has achieved year on year growth. This is a great place to start and grow your career!
As an IT Support Analyst you will work within the Support Team of around 20 people, providing software support and basic training to users of the company's software. Your key responsibilities:
- Help desk support - answering support calls from clients and processing support emails.
- Logging calls on internal system, using own initiative and taking ownership of queries.
- Investigating and resolving queries, seeing through to completion.
- Liaising with relevant teams on the resolution of queries.
- Testing new software functionality developed and assisting the quality assurance process.
- Creating and reviewing help files to assist clients using the system.
- Liaising with the Account Management Team and other key members of staff on improving business processes and client liaison.
- Assisting with remote telephone training for new users, when applicable.
- General administrative duties.
- Accurate and timely resolution to, or appropriate escalation of all cases assigned.
- Deliver all additional assignments on time and to a suitable standard.
The successful IT Support Analyst will demonstrate:
- Help desk support experience required
- Previous experience in the financial services industry is a distinct advantage
- Experience of supporting an Application software in financial services or any other related industries
- IT Graduate in Computer Sciences/programming or similar, relevant subject
- Excellent customer relationship skills essential
- Proven good computer skills essential, including knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Motivated individual with good time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work in a very busy environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Maintain and constantly seek to improve knowledge of functionality of the Company's software and industry products and practices as required to resolve 1st line cases
- Database understanding/awareness preferred: Advanced Excel SQL Knowledge of ?Splunk' would be a distinct advantage
Competitive company benefits including:
- Excellent salary dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Assurance - 4 x Base Salary
- Income Protection Plan
- Pension - 3% company matching on up to 3% employee contribution
- Private Medical Scheme
- Cash Plan
- Qualification sponsorship
- Classroom, in-house, distance learning and on the job
- Free access to 24/7 online training portal
- Regular 121s
- Annual performance reviews
- Career Development plans
- Subsidised sports and social events throughout the year
- Christmas party and month end drinks
- Free mortgage advice service
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Parking permit scheme
- Recognition scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Fresh fruit every day
- Free onsite massages available twice a month
- Free eye tests and discounts on glasses
IT Support Analyst - Application Software
Kingston upon Thames, London
Excellent salary depending on experience + benefits
Support Desk Analyst; Helpdesk Analyst; Service Desk Support; Service Desk Analyst; Application Support Analyst; Software Support; Technical Support; First Line Support
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959495388