Risk & Compliance Officer - £35,000 bonus - Manchester
Leadenhall Search are currently recruiting a Risk & Compliance Officer for a fast-growing organisation. This is a great opportunity to work for a Manchester based company who are at an exciting stage in their development. It is a commercially focussed business and there will be progression opportunities for the right individual.
- Full accountability on all compliance and risk matters for the business.
- Ability to define, implement and monitor a systematic methodology in relation to regulatory compliance and wider risk management.
- Responsible for ensuring a company complies with its outside regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Embed a 1st/2nd risk framework
- Produce monthly, and ad-hoc, compliance and risk reports for the board of directors.
- Highlight or escalate areas of concern
- Report back to business functions on current risk and compliance performance
- Assist in preparing the business to meet GDPR guidelines.
- Engaging with and challenging senior management team in relation to compliance, and other business risks, which arise from their commercial decision making.
- Carrying out an annual compliance assessment and subsequently creating an effective annual monitoring plan.
- Represent Business Assurance on projects and change initiatives to ensure delivery is both compliant and commercially viable.
- Oversee the execution and delivery of monitoring reports and recommendations in accordance with the monitoring plan
- Good knowledge of applicable risk management practices
- Compliance experience ideally within Financial Services, under FCA regulation
- Has experience of working dealing with stakeholders
- Has experience of project work and change initiatives
- Able to analyse compliance requirements and embed them into business processes.
- Ability to apply regulatory requirements to commercial; scenarios.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Passion for Risk & Compliance
- A Drive to challenge yourself
What?s on Offer
- Opportunity to work in entrepreneurial, fast-growing organisation
- Working alongside high calibre colleagues
- Opportunity to build a team
- Starting Salary of £35,000 and this will increase as business grows.
- Bonus and great benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496615