Windows Infrastructure Engineer - Server 2012 Hyper-V - £50k
Windows Infrastructure Engineer - Server 2012 / Exchange / Hyper-V - £45k ? £50k
Avanti Recruitment is working with a successful organisation in North Essex to recruit a Windows Infrastructure Engineer / Systems Administrator to join their team. You will work as part of their growing IT team and will working on roughly 50% BAU and 50% project work. This will be a varied and challenging role which will focus on the implementation of new technologies into their technical environment but you will also be involved in the daily administration of networks and servers and some user support. We are looking for someone who has experience with SCOM or SCCM and proven experience implementing and administering a broad range of Server, Networking, hardware and software technologies.
- To be considered you are likely to have over 5 years experience with Servers and Networks in either an Infrastructure Engineer or Systems Administrator role in a Windows Environment. You will need to be able to demonstrate your skills and experience in most of the following:
SCOM or SCCM
- Windows Server 2008/ 2012 R2
- Active Directory ? Group Policy, DNS, DHCP
- Exchange Server (moving to Office365 in the future)
- Server Hardware
- SQL Server ? implementation and administration
You must be able to drive as they have a couple of remote data centres which you will have to visit occasionally.
For immediate consideration please APPLY NOW
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Location: North Essex, Stansted
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959475827