Systems Engineer / Project Management
We are a NSI Gold company who are looking to add contract Security Systems Service Engineers to their growing team with the ability to install/commission and Project Manage works. The position will mainly cover corporate sites in London, the home counties and the UK.
The purpose of the role is to service various systems at various corporate and blue chip sites across the region. Applicants must have a proven security systems background in all key skill sets.
- Servicing various manufacturers? security systems within the company?s organisation.
- Conduct repairs and installation of various security systems when required
- Meet with clients and ensure a first class service delivery when on-site
- Work to deadlines on specific works and project manage
- Comply with health & safety regulations at all times
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience of servicing and installing CCTV, Access Control, Intruder , Fire, Intercoms , Barriers etc
- Experience of working closely with clients and customers
- Self-motivated and able to work to deadlines
- Clean, Full UK driving license
- No history of criminal activities
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Computer literacy with experience of Microsoft Office Word, XL and Power Point
- Quick learner
- Polite telephone manner
- Basic numeracy and Literacy skills
- Ability to work under considerable pressure
- Overtime can only be claimed once the full 8 hours (including 30 minutes lunch) has been completed plus 30 minutes travel either side of the 8 hours. This totals in 9 hours before a claim can be made.
- The rate of overtime from Monday at 00:01am until Saturday 11:59pm will be charged at ?time and a half?. For example, £10 an hour would become £15 per hour. The rate between from Sunday at 00:00am until Sunday at 11:59pm will be charged at double time. For example, £10 an hour would become £20 an hour.
- All claims are to be filled out on an Overtime Claim form supplied by A Plus Security. All claims are to be submitted by the 15th of every month or the closest working day to that date. Failure to submit by this time will result in a delay in payment to the next calendar month.
- To keep management informed about any developments, trends or problems relating to clients, prospects or team members.
- To project a professional image in all aspects of personal presentation.
- To assist with ad-hoc projects, campaigns and assignments as required.
- To adhere to company policies, systems, procedures and codes of practice.
- To adhere to company terms and conditions of business.
- To complete all relevant office administration in line with company procedures.
- To perform any other duties as required from time to time by management.
To apply for this Systems Engineer position click APPLY NOW!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497218