Calling all Graduates and Junior Developers...... Are you looking to embark upon a rewarding career in Software or Website Development? Do you want to join a growing business with an excellent training programme?
My client is the world?s leading manufacturer and supplier of end-to-end live gaming solutions and services. With an emphasis on leading edge technology, the product portfolio underpins the company?s commitment to business partnerships, innovation and growth.
I am looking for Software and Website Developers ideally with experience in either developing solutions in Java platform or C#, with any additional experience in C++ / Atmel. You will be joining a rapidly growing team designing and developing cutting edge systems for the gaming industry.
The ideal candidate would be a good team player, passionate about development and have the ability to learn new skills / languages as required. This role has a lot of scope for progression for the right candidate with a strong work ethic. We adopt a fun and enthusiastic work environment so a similar outlook combined with a can-do attitude would be beneficial.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIRED SKILLS
- Java and / or C#
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE - note you do not need to have all of these skills, but any you do have would be beneficial
A selection of the following:
Spring / Spring MVC
- A strong degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Physics.
- Ideally you will have some commercial / work experience - in the form of a placement, apprenticeship or in a Junior Dev role
- You must be passionate about technology, love programming and be excited by the opportunity to learn new technologies. You should have the ability to learn the existing API within 6 months.
- You should have the ability to create reusable code where possible.
- Your code must be readable and of high quality.
- You will be expected to meet agreed deadlines for code completion
- Salary up to £25,000, negotiable depending on experience
- Extensive training and development provided
- Career progression opportunities as the business grows
- Modern, luxury office with free parking on site
- Pension and other benefits
To apply, please submit your CV as soon as possible via this website or contact Oscar Benson at Strand Recruitment (IT Specialist).
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959495300