Location: Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1HR
Salary: £55-60k, Negotiable
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm
Product Manager - Responsibilities:
You will co-ordinate and support scrum teams throughout delivery to ensure the implementation of high quality solutions.
- Keep the scrum process running and carry out scrum activities:
- Daily stand up meetings
- Scrum planning
- Scrum retrospectives
- End of sprint demos
- Maintain product backlog:
- Ensure a full product backlog is identified and maintained
- Ensure appropriate amount of work is committed to in each sprint and all backlog items have been fully understood and agreed upon in terms of system expectation, priorities and deliverables.
- Encourage and help to achieve transparency by fostering a feedback culture
- Develop project plans and keep senior management informed of progress at defined intervals or as necessary.
- Identify and where possible resolve risks that might delay product delivery and notify senior management about these risks in a timely manner.
- Act as a primary contact point for scrum team in case of any impediments that may arise and ensure that the impediments are removed adequately and effectively.
- Make necessary adjustments to the development process and ensure the processes and activities followed best suit organisation?s needs.
- Strive to develop the team into a high performing team
What we?re looking for:
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience working as a Scrum Master
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- Ability to get the best out of user experience designers, developers and testers to identify solutions and resolutions to problems
- An In depth understanding of Scrum as a Certified Scrum Master, ideally a Certified Scrum Professional. Knowledge of other software delivery approaches (Kanban, Waterfall).
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly organised with skills to plan and prioritise tasks to meet objectives
- Highly motivated, passionate about technology, quality and continuous improvement
- Conscientious servant leader with the ability to gain respect from scrum teams. Comfortable taking responsibility and owning tasks to get the job done.
- Highly communicative and able to communicate effectively with teams and stakeholders
- Facilitative and able to actively engage team members to ensure excellent solutions to problems are found by utilising the skills of the team
- Positive, enthusiastic and always looking to support the team to deliver a great product
- Transparent and able to develop trust through consistent clear disclosure of information
- Actively looking for continual improvement in own and teams skills and processes
- Ability to resolve conflict through with discussion and direction to help identify effective alternatives and agree appropriate resolutions
- Up to 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Pension SchemeExcellent team atmosphere
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on ?APPLY? today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV and cover letter, explaining why you are a good fit for this role.
No Agencies Please.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497795