Group IT Auditor
In this role, you will be joining a transforming IT team, and will be responsible for aiding the process of implementing a new IT and operations system.
Our client is one of the world-leading security provider, operating on a global scale across multiple continents. It employs hundreds of thousands of people and is considered one of the world's largest private employers.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Work closely with the Group IT leaders, key business leaders, and risk and audit teams in order to ensure that all controls are as efficient as possible.
- Support the delivery of the IT Audit plan with members of management- this will mostly be looking at testing of the efficiency of controls.
- Participate in the full audit cycle.
- Present concise and relevant reports to the Group IT Manager.
- While retaining independence, be a business partner to all.
- Keep findings factual and maintain integrity throughout your work.
- Develop relationship between IT and the senior members of the Internal Audit Team.
- Complete all auditing assignments in alliance with the accepted audit standards.
- provide assistance to other audit teams around the company.
As the successful candidate you must:
- Be proactive, flexible, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a strong self-motivation, ability to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team.
- Excellent influencing and relationship-building skills.
- Be efficient and demonstrate previous experience of working to tight time frames.
- Have strong commercial awareness and analytical skills.
- Have commitment and flexibility in regards to travel.
- Have honesty and integrity at all times.
- Have fluent, written and spoken, English.
The chance to gain invaluable experience, working for a world-leading company, and becoming part of progressive and growing IT team.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494803