Digital Marketing Apprentice
We cater to creative individuals who can take our social media platforms and marketing campaigns to the next level. Think differently and harness your skills as we take pride in developing you as one of our top Digital Marketer. Apply now!
Bright Design is a small but perfectly formed Website Solutions company in Northampton. We provide website design and development, SEO and social and email marketing services to a long list of clients that span across various industries, from concrete mixers, to opticians and everything in between.
- SEO analysis, implementation and reporting
- Social marketing
- Email marketing
- A logical thinker,
- Fun person,
- Enthusiastic about IT,
- Hard working
- A team player.
Benefits & Future Prospects:
- Working with a wonderful, friendly team, and on the job training that is in addition to the apprenticeship training.
- Parking permits can be arranged but must be paid for by the apprentice.
- If they are offered a perm role at the end of the apprenticeship, then an increase in pay will apply.
- Casual dress code, unless we require you to dress smartly for client visits etc.
- Monday to Friday, 8.30-5.00 but we can be flexible
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959495702