Group Training Manager
Our National Food Manufacturing client is recruiting a permanent Group Training Manager to be based in their office in Leeds (LS11). You will be responsible for the Group training and development programme for all of their permanent staff.
Working 40 hours a week, your main responsibilities will include:
- Conducting all Food Safety training, Health & Safety training, and company inductions.
- Writing and delivering ad hoc training courses
- Managing a small training budget
- Analysis of stats on a daily and weekly basis
- Sourcing and working with external trainers
- Updating training matrices
- Traveling between sites
The company operates 24 hours a day, so some flexibility to work on different shifts is sometimes required.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Qualifications help in HACCP level 3, Food safety level 3 or 4 is essential
- Experienced in delivering training within the food industry
- Excellent communication skills ? verbal or written
- IT literate
- Team player
- Able to drive with own transport
- Up to £48,000 per annum
- Annual bonus of up to 12.5% of salary
- 25 days holiday a year + bank holidays
- Government pension scheme
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959453573