Category Specialist - FM & Estates
Role ? Category Specialist - FM & Estates
Salary: £35,000 ? 45,000 + Package
This role reports into an impressive senior management team that has developed and inspired a progressive Procurement and Supply chain team. They nurture talented Procurement and Supply chain professionals, rotating these individuals around the organisations business units to ensure they fully appreciate the diversity of the business and that they grow as develop at an increased rate.
Its capabilities include engineering design, manufacture and test and the provision of personnel, training and advice, whilst providing maintenance, integration, manufacture and product support.
They offer a comprehensive Supply Chain function supporting the business with the broad range of outsourced requirements necessary to both maintain the company infrastructure and to deliver high quality products and solutions to its customers.
We are seeking an indirect procurement specialist with experience of hard and soft services to both complement and develop the existing strategic procurement function in these areas. The ideal candidate will have experience of major procurement in support of construction and infrastructure programmes, facilities maintenance, minor works, along with the broad range of indirect requirements necessary to sustain and develop a company of this size and stature.
Operating within a typical matrix organisation, this is an exciting opportunity to join forward thinking Facilities and Supply Chain functions. Reporting directly to the Head of Facilities for operational delivery, with a direct line into the Procurement Manager for functional Supply Chain aspects, the Supplier Manager will require the comprehensive range of procurement skills necessary to deliver a range of complex projects within tight deadlines, to both schedule and budget, requiring business acumen, foresight, strategic thinking and attention to detail.
The Successful Applicant:
You will be able to show examples where you have delivered in some or all of the following areas:
- Major subcontract management
- Construction programmes
- Facilities maintenance
- Information Technology systems
- Supply Chain Strategy
- Experience in Procurement of a range of hard and soft services
- Excellent SRM
- Drafting and management of Supplier contracts
- Risk and Change management
- Excellent stakeholder management strategies
- Procurement process development
The ideal candidate will be:
- Proficient in indirect and or project procurement
- Experienced in drafting and contracting under NEC3 and JCT terms
- Able to demonstrate experience of drafting commercial and service contracts
- Systematic and results driven
- A proficient negotiator with strong interpersonal skills
- Excited by innovation and new opportunities
- Able to work well as a team
Qualifications and experience
The successful candidate will have attained some or all of the following:
- CIPS qualified or working towards this accreditation
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Able to demonstrate the experience necessary to deliver the role
- A competitive package is on offer based on experience and qualifications.
- ?Competitive base salary
- ?Discretionary bonus scheme
- ?25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- ?Generous company pension scheme
- ?Access to a healthcare plan
- ?An excellent flexible benefit scheme
For further details call Andrew Collins on *********** or email *****************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959446277