IT Director - London (£70k - £85k plus package)
We are currently exclusively representing a confidential client who requires an IT Director to join their senior leadership team. Based in London, reporting into the CFO/CEO this would be the most senior IT appointment for the organisation and would operate at an international level.
We require all interested applicants to sign an NDA before discussing the detail of the company and the role, however please see the below overview of the technical requirements needed.
Culturally this organisation looks for passionate leaders who are keen to work within an innovative environment.
Key technical requirements;
- Salesforce implementation experience/exposure
- Ability to assess business requirements and develop the vision for enterprise systems
- Assess the current state of enterprise systems and build a 3-year roadmap for development and integration
- Manage a lean technical team to deliver against the roadmap and vision
- Increase network and telephony resilience through infrastructure upgrades and standardisation
- Improve IT standards / processes and provide senior-level support to ongoing security and compliance certification programmes
- Better manage IT infrastructure through network and system monitoring / alerting, configuration management, and standardised deployments
- Implement new tools (including remote management) to deliver responsive and high-quality user support
- Provide IT governance and support to the company
- Build and develop a high-calibre IT team
- Develop IT budget, report on expenditures, and manage to budget
- Manage vendor relationships
If you believe your skill set and experience will be a strong match for this opportunity, please submit your CV for review and I will email you directly with the NDA.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498665