Join this software solutions provider to Defence and Maritime clients in UK, US and Europe in a varied Technical Consultancy role. As Associate Consultant you will support the Consultancy Team with implementation activities, including developing, implementing and testing software, migrating data and interfacing with other solutions, and will troubleshoot issues for both the Consultancy Team and clients either remotely or on-site. Salary dependent on experience but around £24k to £30k plus bens, or up to £35k if you already have strong relevant experience. Based Richmond on Thames, Surrey.
For this role you must have:
- excellent communication and customer facing skills
- some Windows Server and SQL Server administration familiarity
- Transact SQL / T-SQL
- good Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook
- troubleshooting skills, able to diagnose and resolve technical issues remotely and sometimes onsite
- ability to work under pressure
- willingness to learn new skills and develop your career
In addition, desirable skills are:
- experience in IIS Administration and Diagnosis
- testing and documentation of installations
- systems integration and Microsoft SSIS
- any experience of implementing software applications in a Microsoft environment including web services
The software solutions facilitate intelligent workforce scheduling for Defence, Maritime and other clients. This is a varied role in implementations and escalated support, and has a clear career path into senior technical consultancy or business consultancy in the future. Please send a CV urgently to find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959441114