Java Developer in Test Engineer - London - £55-70k Benefits
Role: Java Developer in Test Engineer
Salary: £55-70k + Benefits
One of our reputable clients is currently undergoing a large expansion and as such they are seeking a Java Developer in Test Engineer to join their experienced, hard-working team. As a Java Developer in Test Engineer, you will need to have a deep interest in developing high-quality software but also understand and analyse the pros and cons of various test automation frameworks.
Essential skills - Java Developer in Test Engineer:
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or a relevant IT subject.
- Extensive experience of working as an Automation Test Engineer
- Extensive Selenium experience ideally with Cucumber and Gherkin
- Working knowledge of J-Meter and Jenkins
- Web and mobile application testing
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology
- Continuous Integration / Delivery (CI/CD)
- Working knowledge of Windows/OSX/Unix/Linux OS and computer networking concepts and protocols.
- Proven track record for documenting test cases, test plans, bug reports and status reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desirable skills - Java Developer in Test Engineer:
- Experience with load and stress testing
In this role as a Java Developer in Test Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Promoting bets practices in testing, code health and maintainability.
- Design and implement tools and infrastructure to assist the engineering teams in measuring and increasing their rapidity.
- Troubleshoot, evaluate and isolate defects and report them to a bug tracking database.
- Working closely with the Operations and Engineering teams to make sure that the best quality software is deployed quickly and safely.
- In this role you will need to be a team player, self-motivated, eager to learn and have strong attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress their career as a Java Developer in Test Engineer and a brilliant time to join such a forward-thinking organisation.
If you are interested in the role of Java Developer in Test Engineer, please apply directly or contact Becca at Involved Solutions on **************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959495765