Lead Java Developer
My client, a European leader in digital transformation currently has an excellent opportunity for a Lead Java Developer to join their team based in Edinburgh.
In this role you will be providing a high level of software development skills, while also demonstrating the capability to lead a small team of Developers. This will involve taking ownership for all technical aspects of project delivery and mentoring less experienced members of the team.
- Demonstrable experience of operating as Lead or Principle Software Engineer on large / complex projects
- Core Java Enterprise Edition development skills and understanding of Java design principles
- Extensive skills within the Spring Framework and modules including Spring Security and Spring Web Services
- Experience with Restful web service integration using Json
- Understanding of SOAP based web-services
- Experienced with JDBC STRUCT
- Maven experience
- Familiarity with Git / GitLab
- Very motivated to build excellent code and progress towards design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation and influencing skills
Desirable experience includes:
- JBoss Switchyard experience
- Willingness to travel and work on client site
- Good Windows and Unix platform knowledge and experience
- SSH / SSL experience
Search Consultancy is operating as an employment agency for this vacancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959491752