Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer - Laboratory Equipment
Salary: £30,000 - £37,000
An industry leading company that specialise in pharmaceutical/chemical analysis equipment are currently recruiting for a chemist/laboratory technician that they can train into a Field Service Engineer to service equipment at clients in the Midlands area, mainly around Coventry and Warwick. This is a home-based role in which the successful Field Service Engineer will be required to manage and prioritise workload. A background of chemistry/science is absolutely essential for this role, whilst engineering experience is not necessary as the company invest heavily in candidates through their training schemes.
Skills required for Field Service Engineer:
· Field Service Engineer must come from a scientific/chemistry background
· Field Service Engineer must be qualified to HND level minimum
· Field Service Engineer must have knowledge/experience with titration and chromatography
· Field Service Engineer must have a valid UK driving license
· Field Service Engineer must be prepared to travel extensively
The Field Service Engineer will benefit from:
· Very competitive basic salary + monthly bonus on average between £300-£400pm (based on service department's monthly turnover)
· Company car, phone and tablet
· Company pension scheme
· Salary Protection Insurance (SPI)
· Unrivalled training and development schemes
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, SPI, £40,000 OTE
Commutable: Coventry, Warwick, Birmingham, Leicester
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jordan Black on;
Tel: ************* or Email: ************************************
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493835