Systems Engineer - Aerospace
Systems Engineer - Aerospace - Lincoln
A great opportunity has arisen for a Systems Engineer to work for a leading aerospace design and integration company in the Lincoln area. This Systems Engineer role will be working on a major new programme delivering a new Mission Data and EW system to an international client.
Re-locators are also welcome to apply and my client can offer assistance to those who qualify.
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS
Responsibilities for this Systems Engineer role
- Lead the requirements management, design traceability, and compliance reporting activities for a large-scale international programme.
- You will be responsible for maintaining programme-level ownership of the Systems Engineering activities across the whole life cycle for multiple development and delivery teams.
- You will need to be able to manage complex system interactions and interdependencies, as well as changes that might occur throughout the development life cycle.
- You role will entail capturing and managing stakeholder requirements from multiple internal and external groups,
Requirements for this Systems Engineer role
- Ensuring that system designs deliver against the full set of requirements, and be able to demonstrate full compliance and traceability across the complete set of deliverables that exist within the programme.
- Your role will require you to develop excellent working relationships with numerous internal and external stakeholders; good communication and interpersonal skills are essential to this role.
- Proficiency with engineering life cycle management tools (e.g. DOORS) would be highly beneficial.
- You should have an undergraduate degree in Engineering or related discipline with proven experience of full life cycle engineering for large scale programmes in a relevant domain.
- An element of travel within the UK and possibly abroad is to be anticipated.
Due to the nature of the work at this site, applicants must be capable of achieving SC level UK security clearance. Current clearance is not a requirement.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959491050