£45k - £55K
Java, Spring, Tomcat, Hibernate, J2EE
One of the world's largest Lottery providers are searching for an experienced Java Developer that is passionate about technology. Our client is looking for a team player to join their team of highly experienced staff from both betting and cutting edge technical backgrounds.
The ideal Java Developer for this role will have:
- Excellent Java/J2EE Skills
- Strong knowledge of Spring
- Working knowledge of Tomcat
- Multithreading applications experience
- Two years' experience as a Java Developer
- Experience working with Spring, Tomcat, Hibernate, J2EE
Responsibilities of a Java developer include:
- Using Java to create and improve mission critical software for betting organisations around the world.
- Continually developing innovative and attractive solutions to increase value for customers and enable their growth.
- Giving customers the ability to play in various languages and across many platforms by using relevant platforms
Premier are acting as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498942