IT Support Analyst (6 Month FTC)
Hudson are exclusively working with their market leading client in Glasgow to recruit an IT Support Analyst on an initial 6 month fixed-term contract. The successful candidate will assist in the day-to-day running of the IT department to ensure it delivers a high quality, cost effective service that meet the needs of a growing business. The primary focus of the role is to work across a broad range of technologies providing 1st and 2nd line support. This encompasses all areas of the business including end-to-end management of software and hardware incidents, service requests and liaising with key 3rd Party providers.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support across all areas of the business, providing advice and guidance to colleagues regarding incidents. This includes managing the day-to-day tickets for the internal IT Support Helpdesk function.
- Identify, log and resolve technical problems and escalate as required.
- Build and install PCs, telephone systems, wireless networks and peripheral devices (such as printers, scanners) related to desktop infrastructure, in accordance with department standards.
- Maintain all company PCs, networks, telephone systems and peripherals with routine maintenance.
- Maintain various departmental logs with a clear record of activities and change controls.
- Liaise with 3rd party provider helpdesks for infrastructure related issues and key systems support. - Assist with basic support duties in key business systems (training provided). - Provide assistance to IT Infrastructure Support Analyst for Firewall, Anti-Virus and other security aspects of the business (training provided).
- Assist in the ongoing proactive management of our BCP/DRP solution.
- Manage Migration projects such as Windows 7 to Windows 10 and Office 2013 to Office 2016.
- Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating systems required
- Knowledge of the following systems would be preferred:
- Microsoft Server 2012 (or higher), Group Policy administration, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Hyper-V VMware
- MS Office
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497143