Lorien are working with one of their key clients, who are looking for a Scrum Master to join them as soon as possible, on a permanent basis.
Our client require a Scrum Master, with financial services experience, who has worked in a service orientated environment. Working alongside the Product Owner and Chief Technical/Chief Operating Officer the Scrum Master will be responsible for developing the fast growing client online services. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a fast paced environment, delivering integrated online services from multiple user perspectives. This position is to oversee two delivery teams.
Duties will include:
- Facilitating Scrum rituals, (specifically: Daily stand-ups, Backlog refinement, Sprint planning, Sprint retrospective, Sprint review/demo)
- Building a great work culture by supporting the team to become self-organising and independent and challenging them to inspect & adapt
- Using a variety of facilitation techniques to enable collaborative problem solving
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You are a Certified Scrum Master and/or Product Owner
- You are educated to degree level
- You will be knowledgeable of organisational IT systems, and have experience using Agile tools like TFS/Target Process/Jira to best advantage
- Experience of Agile knowledge methodology is imperative
- You possess at least 5 years' experience in Project Management/Development/Scrum
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Fintech company, that can provide numerous opportunities to develop your career.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959492047