Product Support Engineer
My Client is a successful Manufacturing business in the heart of Wales and due to continued year on year growth there is now a requirement for both Graduate and Senior Product Support Engineers to join the team.
Supporting the Automation Engineering function and distribution network. the successful candidate will be tasked with responding to technical queries as well as developing new and existing business
- Working with variable speed drives to educate customers in their uses
- Specialising in your Product team and providing support
- Monitoring product life cycle. maintaining and updating documentation
- Ensure Excellent open communication throughout the team
- Ensuring deadlines are met according to customer / project expectations
- Qualified to degree level in electrical / electronic engineering or similar would be preferred, however HNC/D would be considered dependant on working experience
- Candidates with working knowledge of variable speed drives would be preferable
- University graduates would be considered for junior roles
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959455060