Technical Architect. 6 month contract with a view to extension. £600 - £650 Per Day. Cheshire.
OUTSIDE OF IR35
Leading IT Software Provider & Consultancy that are growing from strength to strength are seeking to secure talented Technical Architects. Our client delivers IT Software Solutions across both the Private & Public sector.
The role will suit a seasoned experience Technical Architect that really enjoys being hands-on, as you will be involved in design and development of large solutions.
Technical Skills & Experience:
- Must have development experience across any of the following languages / tech stacks -
Java OR Python OR Ruby OR Scala, or, any other open source languages
- Agile / Scrum - experience of design, development within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience across Windows, Linux, Virtualisation, Storage, Networking and Security, AWS, MS Azure
- Experience of configuration management tooling such as ? e.g. Puppet, Ansible
- Experience of continuous integrations tools ? eg Jenkins, Teamcity
- Experience of delivering infrastructure designs for multiple web-based solutions
- Ability to review code and ensure this is delivered at high standards
- Ability to discuss, present and document technical designs clearly
- Mentor and develop team members ? junior and technical members.
Keywords: Technical Architect, Java, Python, Ruby, Scala, Agile, Scrum, Linux, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, Teamcity, Windows, Consultancy, AWS, Auzue,
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496409