Randstad CPE are looking for a an experienced consultant/team lead to work as Branch Manager.
Work for one of the most exciting offices in Randstad CPE (Welwyn Garden City).
The Office is already billing some exciting figures this year and is ready for an ambitious manager to grow this branch further.
Ambitious, dedicated, pro-active, and a high performer, sound like you?
Are you working as a consultant now but feel as if you could add value to current consultants and help them to achieve more.
As a manager with Randstad Construction, Property and Engineering you will have access to our large database of clients and candidates, exclusive clients, uncapped commission (that's transparent) and you will be part of our highly competitive team.
What you will get…
* Money! A competitive basic salary
* Money! Uncapped Commission
*Car allowance or company car
* Annual Awards Conference (All Expenses Paid)
* High Performance Awards
* Share Purchase Plan (including 40% Bonus Shares)
* Access to our online benefits such as discounts on Luxury Retailers, Cars, Gadgets & Holidays Discounts…all the things you will spend your bonus on.
As a manager, representing one of the most recognised construction recruitment brands in the UK, your responsibilities would include:
- Responsibility for the branch office budget to ensure weekly, monthly and annual targets are achieved
- Monitor team performance, manage and motivate individuals through regular one to one reviews to continuously improve service delivery and meet Company targets
- Develop new and existing staff members in line with Company procedures
- Actively engage in the training, leading and motivating of other team members in line with the Company's People Power value
- Maintain a constant and professional approach by upholding the Company values at all times
- Overall responsibility for setting rates for the branch office's business sectors within the agreed parameters as set by the Associate Director
- Support the implementation of new Company processes and systems and proactively support management decisions and initiatives
- Proactively take every necessary step to achieve weekly, monthly and annual targets as communicated on a regular basis
- Ensure all payroll and invoicing information is readily available for head office finance department at the required times.
What we need from you:
* Previous successful recruitment experience is essential - construction recruitment experience is preferred
* For you to know your previous billing and commission success
* Examples of managing teams and managing targets.
* Sales focused attitude
* Driving License
* Driven by targets
* Motivated by success
If you are looking for a company who prides itself on giving each and every employee a career, and is focused on people, then being a manager here in our Welwyn office is the right career choice for you!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77534088