Job Title: Test Technician
Salary: £Negotiable + Benefits
Test Technician Introduction:
Our client is a leading provider of engineering solutions to a number of industries. They now have a requirement for a Test Technician to join their site in Newcastle.
£NEGOTIABLE SALARY DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE, PLUS PENSION SCHEME.
Test Technician Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the inspection and test of all equipment as part of the quality control process.
- Testing of circuit boards including all in-house manufactured boards and bought-in supplier boards.
- Carry out capability tests and calibrate equipment as part of the quality control process including any repairs or adjustments required.
- Perform all first and second hand tests on newly manufactured products.
- Evaluation and repair of non-client PCB boards and circuitry.
- Build, maintain and improve test jigs when required.
- Programming of boards and chips for use in-house and second hand parts.
- Ensure all PCB?s sold as spares are fully tested and functional before dispatch.
Test Technician Applicant Requirements:
- Proven electrical/electronic engineering background with strong fault finding and diagnostic skills.
- Prepared to use relevant testing equipment.
- Experience within a quality control role ? desirable.
Test Technician Benefits:
- Salary £Negotiable DOE.
- Mon ? Fri: 8am ? 4.30pm.
- Onsite Parking.
- 20 days holiday including Bank Holidays (Rising one day per year of service up to a maximum of 25 days).
- Opportunity to join an established and reputable company.
NOTE: My client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959492025