Do you have a high level of dedication with great ambitions, a passion for sales and a desire to be a part of a growth intensive company?
Working for my client means being part of a creative, challenging and passionate culture where competence, accountability and co-operation are key factors.
As Pricing Analyst you will contribute to my client's profitable growth with optimizing our pricing on flights as well as ancillary products.
Through both structured and creative work you create through the collection and analysis of data the conditions needed to make the right decision.
The position therefore requires analysis of conditions based on both micro and macro perspective.
Your task is also to focus on identifying, secure and communicate improvements that enables us to continuously improve.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze and implement changes in our pricing in multiple markets
- Conducting tests with the aim to optimize and improve our customer offering and competitiveness
- Closely monitor and analyze competitors' offering and behaviour in the market
- Continually identify, secure and communicate potential development and improvement areas
- Achieve and monitor agreed KPIs and other predetermined individual targets
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Solid analytical skills, ability to interpret and summarize large quantities of data
- Driven, self-motivated problem-solver with a prestige less attitude
- Enjoy working in an environment where conditions can change in short notice
- High grade of self-motivation to get the job done correctly and efficiently
- Are fluent in spoken and written English
If you are interested in learning more about the role and my client. Please contact Greg +46 107 502 431
Or email **********************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959491423