UK Accounts Sales Executive
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 p.a + Bonus
Benefits: Office working hours, 25 days' holiday + bank holidays, pension Scheme, onsite parking
Do you currently work in a Sales contact centre environment?
Are you looking to move into an office based sales role?
Do you have 12 months sales experience with a focus on creating great customer experiences?
Are you able to cross-sell products and upsell to existing customers?
Do you want to work for a business that values your skills and allows you to develop your career?
We have the role for you!
As my clients UK Accounts Sales Executive, you'll be responsible for managing a book of existing customer accounts, whilst working in collaboration with the sales team to create an outstanding customer experience.
You will also contact new potential business and start to build relationships with these customers, with the aim of converting them into new sales for the business.
- Providing excellent customer service to my client's UK customer base.
- Creating quotations for products.
- Processing orders and ensuring that everything runs smoothly.
- Providing product knowledge to customers via email and telephone.
- Demonstrate a customer-centric approach when dealing with prospective clients.
So what skills will you need to succeed?
- 12 month's sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Experience in a customer focused role.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Great eye for detail.
What will help you stand out from the rest?
- Experience in a similar role supporting a UK client base.
- Driving licence and vehicle (due to office location)
The successful candidate for this role will receive a competitive salary between £18,000 to £20,000 basic + Bonus, free parking, pension, training scheme are just some of the perks.
Does this sound like you?
Are you ready for a new challenge?
If so, apply now!
If you feel you need more information, please feel free to ring Jamie at Authentic Recruitment.
Authentic Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Authentic Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496332