Our client is looking for experienced Stairlift Engineers based in the Coventry, Leicester, Nottingham and Stevenage areas to service, repair and install Stair Lifts at clients premises. The role will be home based but will require travel to the depot to complete paperwork and stock up on parts.
This position is offering a salary in the region of £20,000 - £22,000 pa dependant on experience + overtime charged at time & a half outside core hours + a call out rota. OTE £27,000 - £30,000. You will also be provided with a company van, mobile phone, 20 days holiday rising to 25 days + bank holidays, 2 x salary death in service, company pension, childcare vouchers, VDU eye test, health plan and ongoing training.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Service, repair and installation of Stair lifts.
- Fault finding on equipment
- Stocking up on parts & completing relevant paperwork
- Working on a 24/7 call out rota ? 1 in 6
- Travel to customer sites
- Providing customer care
- Liaising with service coordinators
- Must have a solid background in specialised medical equipment
- Must have experience of service & repairing or installing stair lifts.
- Experience of servicing, repair electro mechanical equipment
- Good fault finding skills
- Full clean driving licence
- Customer liaison skills
- Flexible approach to work & hours
- NVQ qualified within an Engineering discipline ? Preferred
Our client is looking for well organised, self-motivated people who have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You can look forward to an interesting and varied workload providing customers with a professional service. A full job description will be submitted and discussed with suitable candidates upon application
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476488