This is an administrative role based within a sub team of the marketing department that?s responsible for data analysis that drives business decisions within the sales and marketing departments. You?ll work closely with the analysts and the department lead.
What will the role of Pricing Administrator involve?
- Provide support to the team in relation to day to day cost and selling price changes
- Carry out weekly checks from reports about products
- Investigate why the costings have changed
- Make suitable recommendations to ensure minimum margins are delivered and sales opportunities are exploited
In this role there will be some important, but repetitive, tasks. It?s possible you?ll help to streamline and automate some of these processes! You?ll be looking at data that is generated from different markets relating to pricing and you?ll be making logical decisions and then processing relevant changes based on the data you have before you.
All communication relating to pricing will be directed to you in the first instance.
What experience / skills are we looking for in a Pricing Administrator?
You need to be someone who is:
- Efficient, accurate and diligent
- You?ll need to have good communication skills
- A competent Excel user (intermediate level)
- Have a passion for problem solving
- Ideally you?ll have had some experience manipulating or managing data and dealing with associated reporting
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494304