Network Specialist - CCIE / CCNP - initial 3 month contract - Staines
Network Specialist - CCIE / CCNP ? initial 3 month contract ? Staines
Transition Partners are currently recruiting for a Network specialist / Network designer (CCIE / CCNP) to work for a well-known, market-leading organisation.
As the Senior Network specialist you will be working on a major windows upgrade project, you will have the following experience:
- Experience as a Network Specialist / Network Consultant
- CCIE or CCNP qualification
- Ideally you will have worked on a project to upgrade a server or platform, this project is for a Windows 2003 upgrade
- Proven experience with best practice methodologies for technical project management.
- Proven experience with best practice methodologies for service delivery & management.
- Business process management experience
- In-depth experience in the design and implementation of on premise and cloud infrastructures
- Experience in Large, complex Connectivity projects
- Experience leading vendor contract definition
- Experience as Technical Project Lead
- Provide leadership and ownership of Wireless services including design, management of implementation and coordination of site projects through standard configuration and templates. This includes but is not limited to Cisco Wireless AP design, local site physical architecture awareness, QOS, security and devolved administration rights.
- Knowledge of local-to-global (LAN-WAN-LAN plus public) delivery of Connectivity services
- Provide leadership and ownership for Local Area Network switching technologies and design including but not limited to IOS, VLAN, Management and administration, QOS specification, security, cabling technologies and improving service through applying technical knowledge.
- Contribute to Mobile IP application services to mobile handsets delivering currently capable and future network applications and services to a mobile workforce.
This is an initial 3 month contract with the view to extend, if you have the above skills and are interested in this position please forward your CV today.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487678