Senior Statistical Programmer - Home based
DOCS Global, an ICON Clinical Company, is working in strategic partnership with Novartis to build EMEA wide teams within Biostatistics, Statistical Programming and Data Management Operations, on FSP Basis.
As part of this programme, we are currently recruiting for a large number of Statistical/SAS Programmers
Roles can be offered as home based or office based across a number of EMEA countries. It is essential that all hires join the team no later than Q1 2018.
Education and Experience Requirements
- At least 7 years work experience in a programming role supporting clinical trials in the pharmaceutical industry following standard operating procedures and working practices.
- Proven experience in supporting/leading programming support for multiple clinical trials and submission activities (or equivalent)
- Proven experience in development of MACROs (such as MACRO's to support analysis data set and TFL creation) with high programming efficiency; strong programming and problem-solving skills.
- Working experience in pooling analysis datasets across multiple clinical studies (or equivalent).
- Proven experience in development of datasets and dataset specifications in line with sponsor standards and CDISC implementation guides for ADaM and SDTM
If you are seeking a great opportunity for 2018, please get in touch. Send your CV for review to **************************** and to organise a confidential chat
Please note all candidates must have eligibility to work in the EMEA region.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959495633