Global Installation and Maintenance Manager
Job Title: Global Installation and Maintenance Manager
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
Reporting to: Head of Planning
Travel: UK Travel / with possible International travel / Car allowance provided
ByBox codes software, creates technology and builds infrastructure to improve supply chains. We systematically reduce cost and improve services for our customers so that they can compete better.
ByBox is a market leader and global innovator in supply chain technologies, field service logistics, technical services and Smart Box solutions. Through our clever Thinventory technology, ByBox provides an end-to-end supply chain solution that is used by over 400 businesses both in the UK and internationally. 'Move the data, not the part' is at the heart of everything we do and we're always looking for new ways to improve supply chains using technology.
Aims of Position
- To manage the installation and on-going maintenance of ByBox App Box exchanges internationally and to support with their installation and maintenance in the UK.
- To maintain optimum uptime for all locations through the effective management of maintenance resource in the UK and internationally.
- Based in Coventry but will be required to work at other ByBox site locations UK wide.
- Prepare App Boxes ready for installation, working closely with UK teams.
- Management of all third-party resource for Installation and Maintenance outside of the UK.
- Management of all associated Quality & Operational Processes
- Approval of site survey documents for all International App Box installations
- Identify and train additional third-party resource as required.
- Prepare and complete materials / paperwork required for installations.
- Co-ordinate the international install schedule with third party contractors and work closely with UK teams to support rollout in the UK.
- Co-ordinate the maintenance of App Box locations outside of the UK with third party contractors.
- Audit installations via clearly documented criteria and process
- Liaise directly with subcontractors to provide Installation and Maintenance support as required
- Analysis and fault finding âEUR" To assist with test procedures, including minor repair.
- Manage consumables stock, including future product requirements.
- Manage App Box estate stock inventory. Including perpetual stock checks (Physical/Systemic).
- Undertake other tasks as reasonably directed from time to time.
- Follows all Health & Safety procedures âEUR" Including communication to offsite teams.
Skills and Experience Required
- Manage direct-reports in a people focused manner
- Ability to manage third party contractors and sub-contractors efficiently.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Maintain records and documentation pertaining to the international App Box Estate
- Communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others. Ability to communicate technical installation processes clearly, verbally and in writing.
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience of Installation and Maintenance processes in the UK
- Experience of managing third party contractors
Good knowledge of ByBox systems, including the associated processes
Character and personal qualities:
- Ability to multi task
- Commitment, enthusiasm and passion
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible attitude
- Please apply in writing to the Recruitment Department including a covering letter and up to date CV
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497259