Senior Python Engineer - Django Agile
Python Django PostgreSQL Agile
A rapidly growing next generation healthcare company are looking for an experienced Senior Python Engineer to join the new offices in the city.
They are looking for a senior back-end developer to play a key role in evolving existing features and building new solutions. This role is perfect for a senior developer, or an experienced mid-level developer that wants to step up.
This is a unique role, where you will be working not only with other members of the development team but also with doctors and healthcare professionals to make the product the best it can be as they scale their services.
This is an opportunity to work on a project that will make a tangible difference to people?s lives, and to help define the future of the product at a crucial period in the company?s history.
Main requirements ? experience with:
- Python, Django and PostgreSQL (MySQL is acceptable) in an Agile environment
- 5+ years commercial experience
- Experience with version control systems (Git) and in scaling applications
- An interest in working in a fast-growing startup within the health industry
- An understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Nice to have experience with Angular (or similar front-end framework)
The company are going through more funding rounds so this is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing business making a difference with real career progression opportunities to run the backend development.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498044