Web / Graphic Designer
Our client who are a global organisation are seeking the skills and experience of a Web / Graphic Designer.
We are seeking someone to help increase the user experience; driving action through compelling layouts, tasteful typography and original, impactful graphics. Free thinkers with lots of ideas and vision looking to exercise their skills in an environment that encourages creativity. The websites attract a variety of personalities - so we need a designer who understands how design can tell a story and resonate with people.
You will be required to contribute to our marketing strategies through exceptional design, while maintaining a creative hands-on approach.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing user friendly and attractive web interfaces
- Working with the Web team to assist with websites/applications design and aesthetic
- Improving UX, graphic design, mobile design, accessibility and cross devices (browsers) approaches
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly with regards to accessibility and usability
- Constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience of designing for web
- Ability to create appealing layouts, beautiful typography and cutting-edge graphics
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills including Illustrator and Photoshop (InDesign would be a plus)
- Wireframes, mockups (Balsamiq, Axure or any other wireframing/prototyping tools)
- Mobile design - knowledge of UX and web standards (W3C, WCAG, accessibility)
- Creative problem solving
- CMS experience, knowledge of Drupal would highly beneficial
- SEO optimization
If this role is of interest to you then please contact David Eales with an up to date CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959492387