Marketing Executive - Digital Marketing agency
Marketing & Digital Executive
Marketing Executive - Kings Cross (London)
£20,000 ? £25,000 basic salary + 10% bonus & benefits
Our client is a super cool small but powerful Digital Marketing agency, that design and builds websites for high-end brands within the music industry and various social organisations. They also conduct some interesting marketing campaigns too?
As the company continues to grow, they?re seeking a Marketing Executive to take responsibility for building and developing brand presence across their digital marketing channels and client projects.
The Marketing Executive will be working within a small team, where they can make a real impact bringing their own ideas to the table, whilst learning alongside various stakeholders including the company founder!
As a Marketing Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and promoting the content wealth online.
- Manage and design the production and distribution of printed material
- Own the strategy of targeted email communications
- Overseeing our client's social media campaigns
- Monitoring and developing traffic to the website
- Managing PPC campaigns
The Marketing Executive will have the following:
- At least 1-year solid marketing experience with proven results
- Educated to Degree level ideally in Marketing or related subjects.
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience with InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience of Email Marketing Systems
- Experience using Content Management Systems
This is an opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a small agency that work across some cool sectors, changing the way their clients value their digital strategies by injecting new digital experiences that revolutionise the way in which their brand is not only perceived but also engages their audience!!
* Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, not all submissions will receive feedback.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498189