Technical Pre Sales Consultant - Cloud and Telecoms
Technical Pre Sales Consultant - Cloud and Telecoms Communications
£50k + £4k car allowance, 10% bonus, pension and healthcare.
Location of North East England/Scotland
This is an exciting opportunity for a Technical Pre Sales Consultant to join a large and fast growing division of one of the world's best telecommunications companies. With presence in over 170 countries the company are very strong within the market and this division is contributing well to their multi-million profits. For this particular role you would need to be commutable to either Newcastle, Manchester or Scotland, but there is an opportunity to work from home as you will need to travel around 50% of the time to client sites.
As a Technical Pre Sales Consultant some of your duties will include:
- Providing technical sales support to sales staff on customer visits.
- Conducting technical product demonstrations to both technical and non-technical staff.
- Responding to RFIs/RFPs and documenting solution designs.
- Providing technical knowledge and advice to customers until the solution has been implemented.
To be considered for the Technical Pre Sales Consultant position you will need to have the following:
- Previous experience in a technical pre sales role providing support in B2B communications solutions, ideally cloud, mobile or unified communications.
- Experience responding to technical/telecoms RFIs and being able to design/propose communications solutions.
- Great MS Office skills.
- Ability to travel approx. 50% to support customers and the channel.
If you are interested in learning more about this position please APPLY NOW to be considered for the role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959488547