Web Developer - Mobile Applications
IT | Bristol | Permanent | up to £45,000 + benefits
An award winning mobile app development agency in central Bristol is seeking a Full Stack Web Developer to join the company to design, build and deliver mobile web applications. If you are looking for your next career opportunity as a Web Developer, this could be the role for you.
- Experience with modern front end frameworks such as React and Angular.js
- Experience building web applications & APIs with Node.js, with a strong understanding of API design.
- Solid working knowledge of Git.
- Ability to build appealing interfaces using HTML5 & CSS3.
- Experience using CSS pre-processors such as SASS.
- Knowledge of back end architecture with experience of APIs and external services.
- A very high standard of written and spoken English, with the ability to communicate your ideas in a comprehensible and respectful manner to other team members.
Desirable skills and experience;
- Solution architecture.
- Experience in building web solutions for mobile, both phone and tablet.
- Knowledge around Node.js applications.
- Experience using cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience with Linux server administration, Nginx.
- Have previously worked to a clear technical specification and taken part in regular code reviews.
- Familiarity with native iOS, Android or Windows Phone development.
- Self-motivated, flexible with a can-do attitude.
Some perks to look forward to;
- Flexible working hours
- Company contribution to pension.
- Corporate discounts with selected retailers
- Internal hackathons
- A very own office dog!
The client is an award-winning leader in mobile web applications, offering a fantastic opportunity of a varied and exciting career development path. With a mix of clients and projects, you will be exposed to a rich variety of challenges, opening up broad possibilities to drive forward what's possible.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493324