Group Marketing Manager - Automotive Technology
Our client is a UK based technology research and development company working on connected and autonomous cars across the global automotive market. They are expanding rapidly worldwide and require a Group Marketing Manager to take control of the UK team and co-ordinate with regional offices.
The successful candidate will have:
- Multiple years senior b2b marketing experience in the automotive industry ? or comparable technology such as smart tech or the internet of things
- Digital marketing and internet strategy expertise with a proven track record on international social media outlets.
- Leading a team of marketeers
- Working at board level
- Creating introducing and implementing strategic B2B marketing plans
- Delegating and tracking multiple marketing projects
- Working at a global level and in a rapid growth, fast-paced environment
Package: £55-60k + Pension, Health, Life, flexible working.
This is for a market leading and innovative company with magnificent prospects and potential for growth.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please forward an up to date CV and covering letter as soon as possible.
Only established experience Marketing Managers who fulfil all of the above will be considered ? with no exceptions.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493234