Technical Product Manager - SaaS
Technical Product Manager - SaaS, Data Strategy
Our client, a successful Technology business based in London is actively seeking a Technical Product Manager to join their team. The Technical Product Manager will be a liaison between business, development and our client's operations team.
The successful Technical Product Manager will drive our client's product to success by finding a balance between strategic needs and tactical wins. You will be required to manage expectations of many parties, including customers, stakeholders, development and other organisations; tracking data and carefully taking the customer's insights.
The Technical Product Manager will also convert business acumen and domain knowledge into clear solution for both business and technical people and plays a key role between the Client and the clients Delivery organization.
Technical Product Manager Duties:
- Organise and drive the product lifecycle in a Clients organization from the initiation to the market release and further evolution.
- Set up the effective process of gathering customers' needs and suggestions as well as translate it into requirements.
- Develop, maintain and constantly communicate product strategy to all parties and sponsors.
- Manage the product roadmap.
- Organize effective collaboration between customers, client business owners and the project team.
- To be a product evangelist and coach the teams on how to deliver best products.
Technical Product Manager Experience required:
- Strong foundation in Product Management frameworks.
- Experience in B2B products is a big advantage.
- Proficiency in data analysis: gathering, tracking and decision making.
- Strong aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis and the ability to link business strategy to performance.
- Strong track record proving the ability to communicate with business stakeholders, understand business pain points, translate requirements into winning solutions, and transfer knowledge to a project team.
- Excellent understanding of product and software lifecycles.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum and Lean/Kanban.
- Strong understanding of key technologies and limitations.
- A strong work initiative, high energy level and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas.
- Excellence in presentation skills and story-telling.
- At a minimum, a bachelor's degree (preferably technical) with outstanding academic performance and at least five years of related work experience or an MBA with at least three years of related work experience.
- Excellent facilitation and interpersonal skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in software development.
- Experience in a consulting firm doing custom software development in a client-facing position.
- Industry experience in Travel, Finance, Healthcare.
Please note this opportunity is a Technical Product Management role and requires someone who has a SaaS / Technical background in Software - If you have a Technical Product Management background, please click on the APPLY BUTTON BELOW!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959446500