Our growing commercial client, is looking for an ambitious Qualified Commercial Legal Professional to join their in-house Legal team. This is a Legal Counsel position which will involve exposure to all commercial activities within the organisation.
The role has come about due to a large amount of growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage / advise the company contracting process
- Manage / advise the company group (local / international company formation, acquisitions, board resolutions). Corporate documentation review, drafting, proof reading, amendment
- Oversee research / development in applicable regulations & assist with implementation of industry / corporate standards
- Provide broader compliance advice in relation to development of internal procedures and policies (inclusive of the company Standard Operating Procedures).
- Advisory role - Board presentations inclusive of company risk strategy, draft proposals & agreements
- Advisory role - extent of / management of insurance matters and variations in performance
- Review / advise financial irregularities, aged debtors, non-payments / draft correspondence
Qualifications and Experience:
- Existing experience as a Legal Counsel in a commercial business environment
- A qualified Lawyer in a private practice with a minimum of 2 years PQE client,
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959492276