Marketing & Social Media Apprentice
A growing team of pragmatic, creative and tenacious business professionals are looking to help and advise future business plans plus work together to achieve success by using forward thinking and using modern business techniques to build an opportunity for all clients and staff.
Currently seeking an ambitious individual for a Digital Marketing Apprentice position within a hungry and tenacious company in the West Yorkshire area, Brighouse.
The business is energetic and passionate about helping other companies reach success and aspirations. If you have the hunger, communication skills and a desire to be part of a growing and forward thinking company, then this role may be for you.
The Digital Marketing Apprentice vacancy will consist of several different roles including the following:
- Keeping our own social media accounts (including Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram) up-to-date as well as certain clients' accounts
- Publishing posts on social media, which should be engaging, contain multimedia content such as links, photos and video, and be grammatically correct
- Deal with LinkedIn marketing, setting up LinkedIn company pages and accounts for clients
- Optimising profiles and trying to grow clients' connections through writing and sending personalised invitations and messages to prospective contacts [via LinkedIn]
- Set up other social media accounts for clients, including Facebook and Twitter
- Plan content in advance, so clients are aware of what is being published, allowing them time to request alterations and additions to be made to the content [for Facebook, Twitter etc.]
- A solid and up-to-date knowledge of how to use social media for business
- A basic knowledge of WordPress is preferable as some of our clients' websites and our own website is WordPress based
- Strong English skills, spelling and grammar skills are essential
- Sound research skills are needed as many of our clients work in industries such as construction, security, dentistry and moving and storage [industries the candidate may not have technical knowledge of] so research skills are needed to ensure content is factually correct and accurate
- Good team working skills
- Ability to communicate well and answer the phone with confidence
- Smiley and friendly
The candidate will need to have at least 5 GCSE's (C and above) including Maths and English.
Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
Opportunity to progress in the company
"QA's Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496318