Multi-Skilled Engineer (Electrically biased)
This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within facilities services working for a leading FTSE250 FM Outsourcing business. An experienced electrical engineer is required to carry out planned and reactive works on a mobile basis covering a number of sites across Northampton, Milton-Keynes, Peterborough, Hitchin and on occasion Shrewsbury.
- To be responsible for all maintenance, reactive & small works within the scope of the portfolio.
- Duties to include electrical fault finding, control panel maintenance, rewiring, new sockets, ballasts/lighting & circuits.
- General mechanical duties; AHUs, FCUs, basic pumps & motors.
- Essential: 17th edition
- Essential: City+Guilds 2330 or 2365 or equivalent
- Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including; Boiler plant, HVAC, pumps, generators, switchgear, wiring & cabling, Batteries, small power & lighting
- Be flexible & carry out duties which are not specific to your trade.
- Be pro-active & have the ability to anticipate &/or diagnose & repair faults
- Hold a full clean driving licence
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493567