AV Engineer / Home Automation Engineer / AV Installer / AV Programmer / Audio Visual
AV Engineer with 2-3 years' experience in the AV / Home Automation Industry and a Full UK Driving License is needed by our client, a rising home automation company based in Enfield. They are on a mission to bring security and comfort to people's homes with their state-of-the art full home automation systems including lighting and heating systems, multi-room audio systems, HDMI distribution, intruder alarm systems, networked CCTV, IP door entry and smart access control systems.
Due to their successful growth within this fast-moving and exciting sector, and having secured high-end, new build developments with Blue chip developers in London, they are looking to expand their skilled team of professional AV technicians and installers.
They are currently recruiting positions for customer facing lead AV programmers and AV installers to join their friendly team.
The role involves working as part of a team carrying out the installation of high end Audio Visual and Home Automation systems. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and self-motivated, with onsite installation experience and knowledge of audio visual and home automation systems.
- At least 2-3 years' experience within the AV / Home Automation industry
- Experience in some or all of the following areas: Multi-room Audio Visual Systems, Home Cinema, Home Automation
- Ability to be able to install large TVs and projector equipment etc
- Competent Audio Visual knowledge including connection of audio and video equipment and terminating Cat5/6 sockets and equipment
- Good fault finding skills to resolve technical issues
- Good practical skills and an understanding of construction procedures
- Efficient, hardworking and able to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to install to a high standard including building and connecting AV racks in a neat and efficient manner including labelling
- Must have ECS card
- Full UK Driving License
- Located geographically in or around the M25
- Commitment to safe working practices and maintaining Health and Safety requirements
Salary: Salary is based on experience. Paid overtime available.
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Benefits: Company Van, Pension scheme, Laptop and Smartphone
If you are highly motivated and looking for a company where there is great opportunity for growth and new skill sets, this may be just the place for you!
If this sounds of interest, click the APPLY button below now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493480