Senior C# Developer
Are you a Senior Software Engineer with strong C# .Net experience ?
Do you want to be part of an exciting new project ?
Are you comfortable performing as a mentor to less experienced Software Engineers ?
If so I have an excellent role for you. Based out of their office on the outskirts of you will be part of company with great people and a fantastic culture.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop (implement, test) complex software following coding standards and in accordance with applicable software development methodologies
- Utilise software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process
- Create and execute designs for large sets of new functionality as part of a software project
- Collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions
- Provide technical solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques
- Perform as a mentor to less experienced software engineers
- Estimate level of effort for own work and input in estimates for other developers
- Investigate new technologies and make recommendations for adoption
- Work collaboratively with other team members in cross functional teams to achieve goals
- Participate in product and/or application definition activities including feature analysis and system trade-offs
- Contribute regularly to discussions regarding internal process and system improvements in order to ensure maximum efficiency across the team
- May perform as a technical leader
Required skills will include:
- Proven ability to develop complex applications using technologies such as:
- Microsoft C#
Desired: Worked and developed software in the Financial Services market.
Search Consultancy is acting as an Employment agency for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959491684