Support Developer - Northampton
Support Developer - Northampton, Kettering, Corby
Application support, SQL, Software Support, Bug Fixing, .Net (ASP. net), ITIL,
This advanced software house based in Northampton are experiencing a sustained period of growth and looking to add an Application Support analyst/ support developer to their expanding team.
You will join a friendly team delivering a technical support service to new and existing clients. The Software Support Analyst will have previous Application support experience and coding skills in SQL and .Net (C# or VB.net or ASP. net).
This is a technical role and requires the Application Support Analyst to have a strong customer focus as well as programming skills in SQL and .Net (C# or VB.net or ASP. net). You will work as part of a collaborative team and demonstrate expertise in the company's core products whilst providing excellent customer support.
- Provide support for the applications including its users and associated services and configurations
- Experience of managing incidents through to resolution or escalation
- Support the smooth and timely delivery of all areas of service and support as defined by the support agreements
- Proven Experience of Application support
- Solid proven working experience of SQL (Querying, writing scripts etc)
- Proven diagnosis and investigation experience within a software/IT support function
- Experience of programming/debugging ASP. net
This is an excellent opportunity for a support analyst with some coding skills to join a forward thinking company and build on your technical skill set. They can offer you a clearly defined career path with fantastic training to keep you abreast of the latest technologies. They are currently expanding their operations further overseas to the enhancement of their reputation and market share.
Please get in touch with your CV today.
Methods of contact:
Click Apply Link
Please follow us on twitter @erinassociates for similar roles
Technical Support, Application Support, coding, bug fixing, Software Support, SQL, ITIL, .net , c#
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959491825