Project Manager / IT Project Manager (Infrastructure)
Project Manager / IT Project Manager (Infrastructure) sought by a growing business with offices in Hampshire.
You will have end-to-end responsibility for the successful delivery of IT solutions from initiation through delivery, implementation and handover to support. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of projects such as planning, resourcing, issue/risk management, quality assurance, reporting and financial management. You will be responsible for key stakeholder management and will use your skills to ensure effective communications and relationships are maintained between the customer, project team and 3rd party organisations.
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing the day-to-day aspects of a project - acting as the single point of contact
- Planning, controlling and managing the project from initiation through delivery
- Ensuring all work is fully defined, scoped and planned to meet requirements
- Continuously monitor progress and report progress regularly
- Make sure that the deliverables are completed on time and within budget
- Implement quality control mechanisms to ensure deliverables are fit for purpose
- Identify and manage issues and risks - applying corrective action as necessary
- Manage the change control procedure - gain agreement for revisions to the scope
- Resource management and scheduling of the project team resources
- Stakeholder management with internal and external clients
- Effective communication to all stakeholders
- Financial forecasting and budget reporting
- Engage and manage 3rd parties to ensure ongoing relationships, fulfilment, support & integration
- Creation and management of all project related documentation
Knowledge and Skills Required
You will be able to demonstrate strong project management skills and be an excellent motivator of individuals in order to meet deadlines and manage change. You will have real-world experience of delivering concurrent small & medium scale projects on time and within budget.
- Previously worked as an IT Project Manager
- Proven track record of successful IT project management
- Managing project teams of multiple teams including 3rd parties
- Experience of the whole project life cycle from initiation through to delivery
- Managing projects using industry recognised Project Management Methodologies (i.e. PRINCE2, Agile)
- Experience of working on infrastructure projects (for example Exchange, Server, VMware, Citrix)
If this role would be of interest to you, please apply with your most up-to-date CV and I will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959492596