Enforcement Officer (Internal)
Kingscroft Professional Resources are working with a leading Debt Recovery company to recruit in Internal High Court Enforcement officer, based in Birmingham City Centre.
Core duties and responsibilities
- Making contact by phone to defendants, clients, claimants solicitors;
- Responding promptly and efficiently to telephone queries from defendants, claimants, claimants representatives, solicitors and associated third parties;
- To identify opportunities where we can provide a better quality of service to our clients and increase revenue;
- Daily management of caseload;
- Updating case notes in a clear, detailed way;
- Liaise with outside agencies on enforcement issues;
- Converting contacts to payments;
- Agreeing, negotiating and setting payment arrangements;
- Giving objective information and escalation consequences of non-payment;
- Comprehending and acting upon lengthy and detailed case history
- Understanding specific client requirements and acting accordingly;
- Meeting individual and team based targets / performance levels;
- Working individually and as part of a team.
Ideally you will come from a debt recovery background or have a proven revenue recovery record in credit control or similar role.
The Starting Salary is 16k Per Annum with a fantastic bonus scheme, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a successful company with real career opportunities
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494965