Business Solutions Architect
The Business Solutions Architect is a critical role in the response to requests for new opportunities for Assurant in the UK and Europe. The BSA will work with stakeholders from across the business to baseline requirements, architect technology and business solutions, create customer journeys and identify the resources and capabilities required to deliver end-to-end services for customers
The BSA will also facilitate the creation of business cases for governance approval and prioritisation, containing clear and accurate views of the benefits of the proposed change, clearly identifying the total costs of implementation, and on-going operational costs.
The BSA will work closely with Sales teams, internal stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts. They will manage the many complex elements involved in creating a solution that matches business and customer needs and supports new business and growth opportunities that are critical to Assurant UK and European strategy.
· Experience of Working in Mobile and Insurance Markets
· Business Solutions Development Experience
· Deep Architectural Design, Modelling and Drawing Skills
· Strong Facilitation and Experience in Client Consulting
· Knowledge of Sales Processes and Capabilities
· Knowledge of Bid Processes and Customer Engagement
· Business Development Experience
· Senior Stakeholder Management Experience
· Ability to Work Under Pressure and to Short Deadlines
· Limited Ability to Travel to Support Deals in European Countries
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494568