Field Service Engineer Garage Equipment
POSITION: Field Service Garage Equipment Engineer
OVERALL PURPOSE : An integral team member, home based, Field Service Engineer, Supplying installation, service and repair on a wide range of Electro/Mechanical garage equipment upon customer sites .
LOCATION: Working from home on customer's sites - Midlands
HOURS OF WORK: 5 day week, Monday to Friday
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED: Fully equipped company vehicle, PDA, mobile phone, work wear and PPE
Description of Duties
- Carry out diagnostic/repair and installation on a wide range of garage equipment products including vehicle lifts, brake testers, gas analysers and smoke testers etc.
- Completion and submission of accurate paperwork as required complying with the Quality System.
- Compliance and adherence to laws and regulations covering Health and Safety within the workplace.
- Ensuring control of own van stock to meet First Time Fix targets.
- Satisfaction of customer needs.
- The continued development of skills required ensuring that all work is completed to a high standard
- To have good working knowledge and experience of activities in a field service environment
- Experience in working with mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical equipment, preferably garage equipment.
- Able to understand and follow procedures and work instructions, working to specified standards
- Proven ability to deliver excellent quality of service to customers.
- Customer focused
- Positive "can do" attitude towards solving customer problems.
- Confident and able to work under own initiative
- Salary £24,000 - £26,000 depending on experience (PLUS OTE)
- Company vehicle
- Branded Workwear/PPE
- PDA and Tablet
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493357