Home-Based Electrical/Mechanical Commissioning Engineer
What?s on offer:
- Monday ? Friday, 36.5 hours/week
- Permanent Day-shift
- Fully Expensed Van including Fuel Card, Tools and Uniform
- Home-based, travelling mainly around the South West
Our client is a Market-Leading Manufacturing business who supply specialist equipment to Agriculture and Manufacturing sectors. Established for well-over 50 years, they have undergone a period of unprecedented growth and as such they?re now actively looking for a Commissioning Engineer to join their team.
As Commissioning Engineer, you?ll be Field-Based with a remit to cover the South West. You?ll be a key member of the business and will play a key role in the next stage of their development.
You will have responsibility for:
- Installation of new capital equipment on client sites
- Carrying out warrantied and scheduled Maintenance on existing equipment
- Providing a key role in advising existing customers on correct use and application of existing equipment, and developing existing professional relationships
- You will also play a key role in product development; feeding back to design teams on the practical application of products and how design will be able to continuously improve this.
The successful candidate will hold a valid Electrical Certificate (17th Edition) and a Full, Clean Driving Licence. In addition, you?ll have previously worked in a similar Field-Service role within either an Agriculture or Manufacturing Industry.
This role is home-based and as such, there is no geographical restriction on where someone can be based. You?ll have a remit to cover the whole of the UK, although 90% of your time will be spent in the South West, covering an area from North Somerset to Hereford.
Your working day starts when you leave your house in the morning and ends when you get home at night and overtime is paid from when you leave to when you get back home.
If you want to learn more, please don?t hesitate to send your CV to Tom at Rain Consultancy Group, or call on ************* to discuss in more detail.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493393