Business Analyst (Technical)
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Our client, a world leading fashion company are looking to expand their Planning team with an experienced Business Analyst to provide technical knowledge and commercial insight of using SAS or equivalent statistical model building tools. You will also report directly to the Head of Insight and Planning.
The ideal candidate will have a key focus on customer service and responsible for providing commercial insight to key stakeholders to aid profitable growth, drive change and achieve optimum service across all channels.
· Educated with a business or maths degree (or equivalent) and demonstrate excellent numerical skills, attention to detail and accuracy and will need a good understanding of segmentation methods
· Creative and innovative individual with a technical background and working knowledge of SAS tools or equivalent statistical model building tools and SQL (or other programming languages)
· Good understanding of segmentation methods with a working knowledge of SAS or equivalent statistical model building tools, and the ability to adapt, manipulate and communicate data to non-technical staff
· Commercially minded to use your skills and experience to increase profitability, improve the customer experience and build relationships
· Ability to analyse the effect of current and past marketing strategies
· Evaluating the performance of different customer types and channels
· Analyse revenue performance and the competitor market, highlighting relevant issues and providing recommendations of appropriate action to be taken
· Building strong business partnerships with key stakeholders and 3rd parties to develop and monitor segmentation models, ensuring their continued effectiveness and accuracy by improving predictive power
· You will have excellent communication, presentation, time-management and planning and organising skills and the ability to work in a team to provide business solutions
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office - particularly Excel is essential
In return our client offers a relaxed and friendly working environment, very competitive salary including generous holidays, a well rewarding career with learning and development, auto enrolment into company pension scheme, parking, onsite subsidised canteen and 25% staff discount.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity with a world leading company then please send your CV to ****************************************** and I will then give you a call to discuss in more detail.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494207